Updated! Now that Washington State is fully re-opened, we're welcoming a limited number of fully vaccinated people (six at a time) inside the studio for our Nia classes.
Don't worry, we're still offering all of our classes on Zoom.
If you are fully vaccinated -- as in, you have completed the 14-day period following your 2nd Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, or your J&J -- join us on the dance floor. Per Washington State emergency mandate, all students must wear a mask during class until further notice.
Awareness Through Movement will continue to be held on Zoom only for the time being.
At Move2Center Studio we have always operated with an abundance of caution and will continue to do so as Washington state's re-opening evolves. We realize six is a small number. However, that number allows for enough room for the instructor to use our existing Zoom set up and plenty of room for everyone else to move.
We are also asking people who wish to join us in person to adhere to certain guidelines, including wearing a mask during class.
Click here to read the latest guidance from the CDC.
Also, click here to see the CDC's Choosing Safer Activities chart.
1. Please give us at least 1 day of advance notice if you intend to come in. Make your reservations as usual, but if you want to come in please also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you're coming. Remember: we'll have six slots per class. So don't delay...and please be certain that you're coming if you request a reserved slot.
2. If you have signed up, please arrive no later than 10 minutes before class. We will be locking the studio door five minutes before class begins and we will not be able to let you in afterward.
3. If you have to cancel please let us know as soon as you can. For those who sign up for an in-person 8:15am class, if you need to cancel please let us know by 8pm the night before. If you need to cancel your in-person appearance at 6:30pm please let us know by 1pm that same day.
4. Please bring your own towel, water bottle and yoga mat to the studio to use during class. We'll still have a water pitcher on site as well as single-use cups and disinfectant wipes, but to be safe we are asking folks to please bring their own bottles, mats, rollers, etc. with them if possible.
5. If you are feeling ill or out of sorts at all, please stay home. Remember, we're still conducting classes over Zoom so even if you want to move a little, you'll be keeping everybody safe if you dance at a (Zoom) distance.
Otherwise the same rules apply: If you need a new pass, please buy it online. (You can do that here.) As much as we can let's continue to observe social distancing roles of six feet or more. We have ventilation and an air-filter for your comfort.
Ready to dance with us, online or in-person? Make your reservation, then email us! Either way, see you soon.
Where our instructors share information and observations about what's going on at Move2Center Studio!